Traffic and route to Sugadaira
A. By bullet train
How to get to Sugadaira.
(example frpm shinjuku)
- Get out at the SHINJUKU station to buy a ticket to UEDA.
- Buy a ticket (a.ticket from Tokyo to UEDA; b.Seat Reservation of bullet
train). (note: JR-east
- Get on a train to the Tokyo Station through the CHUOU Line. (about 1 hour
from CHOFU to TOKYO)
- Get on a bullet train bound for Nagano.
- Get off at the UEDA station. (about 1 hour from TOKYO to UEDA)
- Get on a bus bound for Sugadaira Kougen. (note: buy a ticket before getting
on a bus; 1100 yen)
- Get off at tenngu gerende mae(front of LOWSON conviniance store). (about
50 minutes from UEDA to the busstop)
- Walk up the road to the meeting point.
- B. By car
- Through the Kanetsu and Jyoushinetsu
- Enter Kanetsu Highway from Nerima IC
- Transfer to Jyoushinetsu Highway at Fujioka-Junction
- Exit at Ueda-Sugadaira IC
- Go Route 144 to Sanada-town
- Transfer to Route 406 and Go to
weather information in Engish nagano region